We’re hiring! We’re looking for a Digital Designer and a Creative Developer.
It’s a really exciting time for The Web Kitchen as we look to build on our recent Webby Award Win and deliver ever more interesting and engaging digital experiences.
With that goal in mind we are looking to add new talent to the team so we’re hiring a Digital Designer and a Creative Web Developer to give us more capacity.
Each of the successful candidates will join a passionate team of creatives and a company that puts its people above all else. The Web Kitchen is a friendly and flexible place to work. There are a number of staff benefits including:
- Fantastic designs so you can showcase your skills
- A fun and collaborative team to work with
- An environment where we’re always looking to push boundaries and produce the best outcome
- Flexibility on your working hours
- Open to working overseas for periods and unpaid leave
- 25 days holiday per year, on top of bank holidays
- Annual team away days including an overnight trip. (Past trips have included Valencia, Bristol and Brighton)
- A competitive salary based on your experience and your skills
- £70 towards a massage or other treatment (including physio and personal training) each month
- Pension scheme based on 4% of salary
- A company that cares about making a positive impact, offsetting our carbon footprint, donating to charities and a reduced rate for good causes
- Regular team socials
- Free coffee and beer in the office
- A cycle-to-work scheme
We are also acutely aware of our impact on the world and therefore:
- We are a climate positive business through our tree planting scheme with Ecologi: https://ecologi.com/thewebkitchen
- We gift 2% of new project revenue to feed hungry children in schools through our partnership with Mary’s Meals: https://www.marysmeals.org.uk/
If you’re interested please email us setting out why you’d like to work with us and why you think you’re right for the role. Please also attach your CV and links to any relevant past work: firstname.lastname@example.org