WordPress Web Developer Opportunity: We are hiring!
As you can see from our site, 2014 has been a busy year for The Web Kitchen as we’ve launched a number of exciting new sites for clients, we’ve moved into a new office in central London, and we’ve launched our own new website and brand.
Now it’s time to make the next step and add another member to our team. We are on the look out for an experienced web developer that can join our team on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate would:
- have at least 3 years of developing WordPress sites for corporate clients
- be used to using the Advanced Custom Fields plugin for WordPress
- be London-based, and able to spend at least two days per week in our central London office
- be able to show a portfolio of technically challenging and fully responsive websites
- have fluent spoken and written English
If you also have knowledge of TYPO3 CMS that would be a bonus. If you fill the above criteria please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected].
Please note: we do not work with recruitment agencies.