The Web Kitchen (TWK) is a creative digital agency that specialises in producing outstanding corporate websites across a range of sectors. Founded in 2006, we have grown steadily through the years to become the team of 18 that we are now. We are a close-knit team split into four departments: design, development, project management and account management. We have recently created this new position as part of the continued growth of our client list.
The vast majority of new clients approach us because they need a new website. At TWK Project Managers are responsible for delivering that initial project. They deal with the initial enquiry from a prospective client, win suitable business and then drive the project through to successful delivery which is normally the launch of a new website.
The Account Managers then take over the client relationship and are responsible for ensuring that the new website meets objectives and continues to evolve and improve over time.
Beyond the maintenance, support and hosting of the website itself we also provide a range of other services to our clients including SEO, digital marketing, e-newsletters, print design and branding. The Account Management team continue to lead the client communications on these areas and liaise with the design and development teams at TWK to deliver mini-projects.
This role involves:
- Regular email and verbal correspondence with your clients
- Taking time to understand your clients’ wider marketing objectives, establishing how TWK can help and pitching those services to your clients
- Proactively looking for ways to improve the performance of the websites you manage
- Liaising with the design and development teams at TWK to provide services to your clients
- Reporting on the performance of the websites you manage, both internally and externally
These are the skills you will need to succeed in this role:
- Clear written and verbal communication with clients and colleagues
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems
- A detailed understanding of how websites work as part of a broader marketing strategy
Successful applicants will also have at least two of the following:
- A technical understanding of how a website works including hosting, domains and content management
- An expert understanding of Search Engine Optimisation including how to continuously improve a site’s SEO and monitor results
- Experience of delivering digital marketing campaigns such as PPC, social media marketing or email marketing
- The ability to interpret and report on website tracking data, such as Google Analytics
The Web Kitchen is a friendly and flexible place to work. There are a number of benefits available to the team, including:
- 4% contributions to your pension through our pension scheme
- Weekly socials on Friday afternoons
- Regular team away days, in the past we’ve been to Brighton, Hastings and Valencia!
- Flexible working hours within the parameters of the 40 hour working week
- A flexible approach to home-working
- A cycle-to-work scheme
We are also acutely aware of our impact on the world and therefore:
- Are a climate positive business through our tree planting scheme with Ecologi: https://ecologi.com/thewebkitchen
- Gift 2% of new project revenue to feed hungry children in schools through our partnership with Mary’s Meals: https://www.marysmeals.org.uk/
This is an excellent opportunity to grow and develop within a thriving creative digital agency so please do get in touch if you are interested in joining us!
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to: [email protected]
No recruitment consultants please.