We’re recruiting a sales manager!
As a growing business we’re constantly on the lookout for top talent, and we have identified a role that we would like to recruit for. Every TWK employee enjoys an employer matched pension scheme, lots of company socials and events, and flexible working.
As with every new hire, this is an important step in the evolution of the business, so we look forward to hearing from candidates with the following attributes:
- University degree with a 2:1 or higher
- Experience of working in a business environment
- Energetic, positive, out-going personality
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Organised and conscientious approach to work
- Excellent phone manner
- Interest in the web and digital technology
The role involves handling all our enquiries for new projects, working with the Project Management team to identify exciting projects, and communicating with prospects to set-up meetings. We anticipate that the role will evolve into a full Sales and Project Management role at The Web Kitchen, with the successful candidate playing a key role in the future development of the business.
Interested applicants that can demonstrate the above, should write to [email protected] with their CV and cover letter attached.