As we enter the new year, we thought it would be the perfect moment to reflect on a successful 2015, and look forward to an exciting 12 months ahead for The Web Kitchen and our clients.
THE YEAR THAT WAS
After a year of significant change in 2014 (moving into central London and going through our own rebrand), 2015 was the year to continue to build a fantastic portfolio. Both the move to W1 and the new TWK brand and website have proven to be hugely successful, attracting an increasing number of globally renowned clients…
- JCDecaux – for whom we conceptualised and designed a new global website, whilst also producing a stunning site for their London Digital Network campaign which you can view here: www.jcdecaux.london
- ZenithOptimedia – for whom we are in the final stages of developing a new global website which is due to go live towards the end of January 2016
- Imperial College Business School – for whom we played a key role in the digital side of a significant rebrand process – creating an online hub for their blog and insight content.
The Web Kitchen has also grown significantly over the last year, with the following people joining the team:
- David Gallimore as Senior Developer
- Hilda Rytteke as Junior Developer
- Steph Giordano as Project Manager
- Joep Prevoo as Junior Designer
THE YEAR THAT WILL BE
2016 will no doubt be an exciting year as we expand the services we offer into branding and print design. We are currently known very much as a web design and development agency, but the expertise and experience we now have in the team means we are perfectly placed to help our clients in other areas…
- Branding and logo design
- Print material such as business cards, brochures, and prospectuses
- Digital marketing strategy and implementation
We will also be making a significant update to our own website in the near future to reflect the growth of the business, so watch this space!
Happy New Year from everyone at The Web Kitchen!