The Web Kitchen is looking for a young, enthusiastic designer to join the team for a 3-month design internship.
Your role will involve:
- Collaborating with the design team in the design and creation of websites, branding and print work
- Producing eNewsletter designs for new and existing clients
- Supporting existing clients by suggesting and making improvements to their current websites
- Creating content for The Web Kitchen’s website
- Participating and contributing to weekly team meetings to discuss workload, opportunities and more
- Finally, taking part in all TWK socials and events!
As a design intern, we don’t expect you to have much work experience… however a motivation to learn and contribute alongside an energetic and positive attitude is exactly what we are looking for. You will require a basic/good understanding of Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator. HTML,CSS and WordPress knowledge are a bonus but not vital.
Here’s what some of our recent Interns had to say about their TWK experience…
TWK threw me in at the deep end but I’ve loved it! From day one I was a valued member of the team, giving me the responsibility, confidence and design knowledge to succeed in their fast paced but friendly environment.
Laura, Summer 2018
During my internship at The Web Kitchen I learned a lot about Design and working in a team. It was a whole experience to work with these people in London. The 3 months working in TWK was an enrichment for my course in Belgium. I’m glad I got the chance to work there.
Vincent, Spring 2018
If you are interested in taking this opportunity and joining our team for 3 months, please email [email protected] with a covering letter, your CV and a link to your portfolio.
We look forward to hearing from you!