Would you, or someone you know, enjoy being a key part of a dynamic, growing, digital creative agency?
We are looking for an energetic and driven Project Manager with experience in the digital or creative sector. The core of the job is helping to take enquiries from prospective clients through to a successful sale, and then managing the project to deliver a fantastic looking website that works for target users. You will be supported in that mission by a Project Director who will help you guide the project, and our fantastic design and development teams.
You will be responsible for getting to know your clients’ business and their sector, so that you can make strong recommendations on the right route for their new website, and you will ensure that the project team delivers on that vision.
Specific parts of your role would include:
- Researching prospective clients that enquire and responding to enquiry email
- Meeting with or talking with prospective clients to establish the brief
- Putting together quotes for new projects
- Creating proposals for new projects
- Pitching for business (normally with another member of the team)
- Getting to know clients to establish a vision for their new site and brand/corporate identity
- Working with the design team at TWK to bring your vision to life
- Presenting your vision to your client
- Managing expectations for delivery
- Working with the team at TWK to ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget
We offer a company pensions scheme whereby you pay in 3% of your total OTE into a scheme, and the company will match that. You would have 25 days holiday per year, and working hours of 8 hours per day with a commitment to be in the office from 9.30am to 5.30pm.
The right candidate for this position will be:
- an excellent communicator
- interested in how businesses work
If you are interested, please email [email protected] with your CV and cover letter.